Cost to tile a floor in Dubai.
Do you want to know, how much does it cost to tile a floor in Dubai? Then, your search ends here. Calculating the cost of fixing tiles, depends on 2 major factor.
- The Tile Type you choose.
- The Tile Size you choose.
The most common types and origin of tile available in local market.
- Ceramic Tiles.
- Porcelain Tiles.
In Dubai, we get multiple brands of tiles in various sizes, from all across the globe. The most common type of tiles in Dubai is either Ceramic or Porcelain. The most common brands are either from RAK Ceramics or Chinese Brands ( from Dragon Mart).
There are vendors who exclusively keep European Origin tiles. The starting range is from AED 150 per square meter and above.
Cost of Good quality Chinese origin Tiles in Dubai.
In Dragon mart, you will find ceramic tiles starting from AED 16/- per square meter and porcelain from AED 18/- onward. It is very hard to make difference between good quality and bad quality tiles. If you are experienced, then it is easy to choose accurate tiles.
- Usually the cheap tile is not straight, and the edge of the tiles comes up while laying it. So the flooring is not seamless, you will feel the edges while walking on newly laid tiles.
- It is always recommended to take a suggestion from the best Home Renovation Company in Dubai, prior to sourcing the material. It is always recommended to get a Grade A tiles. A good quality grade A tiles will cost around AED 25 per square meter for 60 x 60 cm size.
Cost of Good quality U.A.E origin Tiles in Dubai.
We always recommend our client to go for locally manufactured tiles with Grade A quality. RAK Ceramics is one of the renowned brand in Dubai, which produces the best tiles in the world.
- A ceramic tiles from RAK Ceramics starts from around AED 25 per square meter for smaller sizes, such as 20 x 20 cm, 20 x 30 cm, 33 x 33 cm, 40 x 40 cm.
- A Grade A porcelain tiles will cost you from AED 50 onward for 60 x 60 cm tiles. You get a huge variety of tiles in RAK Showrooms, we would recommend you to visit any of their branches in Dubai.
labor cost to install ceramic tile and porcelain tiles in Dubai.
The labor cost to fix ceramic tiles and porcelain tiles depends on various factor, such as:--
- The area, where the tiles are going to get fixed: If it is on bedroom floors, living room, the rate starts from AED 50 per square meter, where the contractors provides the Tile Glue and Grout, considering the floor is ready for new tiles. If there is existing tiles and you want to install tile on tiles, still the price will be in that range.
If it is the bathroom and kitchen, then the price jumps to AED 75 per square meter onward, this is due to the time taken installing the tiles in small area. The cost of removing existing tiles and plastering the surface for new tiles can go up-to AED 50 per square meter.
- The Tile Size which you choose:-- If the tile sizes are smaller than 20 cm and greater than 60 cm, then the price is totally different than above given tentative rates. For large format tiles, such are 90 x 120 cm, 120 x 240 cm and beyond, we charge AED 150 per square meter and above.
For more details click here to get contact details