Meet the professional Flooring Contractor in Dubai.
Aaashi Services, as a professional flooring contractor in Dubai and, have completed various small and medium size projects. A furthermore our job as a flooring contractor is to provide the best solution to our client, in the region. In general, there are various flooring types of tiles and flooring installation methods, because of its usage and requirements. Therefore we will try to explain as much as we can.
Common flooring types in Dubai.
Furthermore, there are various flooring types available on the market to suit customers demand. Most of all are either a wooden based flooring, a paint based flooring or a stone based flooring.
Following are the most common flooring types available in the market:–
- Epoxy or a solvent based Flooring.
- Hardwood Flooring.
- Laminate Flooring.
- Tile Flooring. ( Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, Granite Tiles, and Slabs & Marble Tiles and Slabs)
- Outdoor decking for park and swimming pool.
- Tile leveling system contractor.
- Vinyl Flooring.
- Linoleum Flooring.
Tiles Flooring installation procedure by the best flooring contractor in Dubai.
Depending on flooring types, there are various method and application for flooring. Most of all require surface preparation to achieve an optimum level of work.
- In an Epoxy flooring or solvent based flooring, we have to grind the existing surface for proper adhesion. Then we apply sealer or epoxy primer, after curing time, we use epoxy filler or concrete. Then we apply two coats of epoxy paint or Polyurethane paints.
- For Hardwood and laminate flooring, we procure the tiles as per the client’s requirement, and we fix it, by laying the foam sheets, under the tiles.
- For Tiles Flooring. ( Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, Granite Tiles & Marble Tiles), we apply cement based glue and grout or epoxy based adhesive for marbles underneath the tiles.
- For Vinyl Flooring, we fix it with solvent based adhesive and sealant such as Bison Kit or by a Fevicol.