How to save money on renovations in Dubai?
Based on our experience, we will provide you with the critical points for saving money on renovations in Dubai. Generally, we do Home Remodeling for various reasons. The reasons are as follows:-
- Selling the property to get a good value.
- For renting the property.
- For Staying in.
Selling the property to get a good value after renovation in Dubai
Importantly, you need to see if renovating the Home, Villa, or Apartment will give you the expected raise. Usually, when someone buys an apartment or a villa, there is a possibility he may not like what you have renovated. Moreover, you need to think from the new clients’ perspective. We have seen clients spending too much on Property Re modeling and repenting for what they did.
It is highly recommended to consult an authorized real estate agency for valuable input. This will help you save money on renovation in Dubai and give you peace of mind by not dealing with multiple contractors for your Villa or Apartment Renovation. In addition, you can also consult a professional Home Renovation company near you.
What can you do to renovate your home for selling or renting purposes?
If it is an Apartment or a villa, you need to see if the floors, kitchen, bathrooms, and toilet are presentable. If not, then Vinyl flooring is the cheapest and best option; change the kitchen cabinet doors and handle and polish the countertops, shift the sanitary bathroom ware in, re-do the silicone, polishing the tiles. Painting and changing lights to LED fixtures will completely change the look and feel of your apartment or villa.
If you are doing a renovation to stay and want to save money?
Usually, the most expensive part of any renovation for a Villa or an Apartment is the Bathrooms and Kitchen. There is no limit on renovations in Dubai. Our suggestion would be to look for products which renowned brands locally make.
- You can always look for local MDF cabinet makers, Granite/ Quartz countertops, and Teka Kitchen Appliances for the kitchen.
- Ideally, for bathrooms and Toilets, the best brand is RAK Ceramics.
- Generally, there are multiple options for flooring, like porcelain tiles, LVT Flooring, Engineered Wood Flooring, etc.
- You can always rely on Jotun and a professional wall painting company for Painting.