The Quality Air Conditioning service in your area.
HVAC stands for “Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning” system. Along with the best renovation services, we indeed provide you the high-quality HVAC or Air conditioning service in Dubai. It is essential for a Dubai resident to take care of Air Conditioning systems, especially in summer season. There are various varieties of an air conditioning system available in the local market.
In general, you can see an ideal Air conditioning system with a ducted split unit. In this scenario, the outdoor air conditioning unit or a condensing unit stays outside and the Fan Coil Unit or FCU stays inside.
How does an Air conditioning system work?
In layman’s language, the air conditioning system works similar to the refrigerator. Therefore, there are three main components of any cooling system.
- The compressor.
- The condenser.
- The Evaporator.
The compressor is like a heart of any air conditioning system. The work of compressor is to compress the liquid refrigerant i.e. R22 or R410 to a high-pressure gas. Further, you can see a below image of Copeland compressor.
Therefore, the high-pressure gas travels through a condensing unit, and it releases the heat and converts to a cool liquid. The cool liquid straight away goes to the evaporator, which is also called indoor unit. Below is the image for an outdoor condensing unit and the evaporator and the cycle continues.
Air conditioning service in Dubai, U.A.E.
The resident must maintain their cooling system to avoid paying more for your Air conditioning service in Dubai. In other words, if you do not get your AC serviced frequently then you will be ending up paying an equivalent amount of a new air conditioner for repairs.
Honestly speaking, AC repairs are very tricky. A technician can easily fool customer when it comes to an AC repair. So, it’s our request to give priority to an AC maintenance. Wear and tear do happen, but it should not become a frequent problem.
What is AC preventive maintenance service in Dubai? And what it covers?
An AC preventive maintenance covers servicing of the maximum exposed component. Our technician performs the following task when they go for a service call.
- Cleaning the indoor unit filter, fan motor, and coil unit with a high-pressure water accept the fan motor.
- Cleaning the outdoor unit condenser coil with a high-pressure water accept the fan motor.
- Lubricating the fan motor shaft.
- Checking the refrigerant level and topping up, if required.
The result of not getting the air conditioning service in Dubai.
In the below image you see, how an outdoor unit of a deco split air conditioning unit gets dirty.
It is often common, that the indoor and the outdoor unit gets dirty with time. To avoid major mechanical damage and bad odor, air conditioning service in Dubai is a must.
The below video show, how we cleaned the outdoor unit with a water jet spray. We cleaning the AC outdoor unit and the Indoor unit for this customer, the Air conditioner started cooling and the bad odor disappeared.
How much does a common AC repair cost in Dubai?
Nowadays, people do often forget to save contact details for the AC repair technician or AC maintenance company or misplace the invoice after they get their AC serviced or repaired. We tend to ignore it in many ways. This problem results in paying a high price for AC Repair or Service next time. Because, as a contractor, when we get an AC service call, we treat them as a new client because we do not have any records for the clients previous AC repair or service.
Let us take an example of one scenario for AC service in Dubai:–
- Client calls and complains that his AC is not cooling:–
- When we get these kinds of call, our first impression is that we have to check the problem, which requires 1 visit to only evaluate the problem. Then, we get the price of the faulty component and revert back to the client, with a Quote. Generally, we add one or two extra visits to the client’s quotation. Let us assume if the client called us for the problem and we found out that the AC is not cooling, due to faulty “run capacitor” and we do not have that particular capacitor, with a specific “frequency“.
- Some contractor quotes the client, like this for 2 visits AED 250.00 plus AED 100.00 for the material, so the total amount stands at AED 350.00/-. The cost of a run capacitor is AED 10.00 to AED 30.00/. And one visit is around AED 100.00 to 200.00. Instead of paying AED 150.00 to AED 200.00, the client ends up paying more than AED 300.00/. So, it becomes, more important to trust your technical services company and call the previous contractor, who serviced your air conditioner.
Benefits of using the previous AC maintenance company for repair.
- You get a quick AC service, avoiding any delays.
- You get a better price than others.
- You get an immediate resolution because the contractor will send his AC technician with general component, suitable for your Air conditioner system.
- You get a better workmanship because the contractor knows, you will call him again if the issue persists.
- You get the most important thing is the “trust”.
Which is the most expensive part of Air conditioning system?
How much does it cost for AC service in Dubai?
Ideally, an AC service can cost you around AED 100/- to AED 250/-. The price varies from location to location and type of AC units installed in your apartment.
If you have a window AC installed, then the price may drop further, if it is in the easy location.
If you have deco- split unit, then it will cost you around AED 100/- to AED 150/-. Provided there is no time delay due to building management and security.
If you have a ducted split unit, the cost will be minimum AED 150/- to AED 200/-, because the ducted split unit is more complicated to service.
If you have a central heating and cooling system, the indoor unit is only serviced. The cost is around AED 200/- and above because it requires highly skilled engineers to perform the AC service.