Meet the professional Flooring Contractor in Dubai.
We as a professional flooring contractor in Dubai and have completed various small and medium size projects. A furthermore our job as a flooring contractor is to provide the best solution to our client, in the region. There are various types of flooring tiles and flooring installation methods, because of its usage and requirements, therefore we will try to explain as much as we can.
Most common flooring types in Dubai.
There are various flooring types available in the market to suit customers demand. Most of all are either a wooden based flooring, a paint based flooring or a stone based flooring.
Following are the most common flooring types available in the market:–
- Epoxy Flooring or solvent based flooring.
- Hardwood Flooring.
- Laminate Flooring.
- Tiles Flooring. ( Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, Granite Tiles & Marble Tiles)
- Vinyl Flooring.
- Linoleum Flooring.
Flooring installation procedure
Depending on flooring types, there are various method and application for flooring. Most of all require surface preparation to achieve an optimum level of work.
- In an Epoxy flooring or solvent based flooring, we have to grind the existing surface for proper adhesion. Then we apply sealer or epoxy primer, after curing time, we apply epoxy filler or a stucco. Then we apply 2 coats of epoxy paint or Polyurethane paints.
- For Hardwood and laminate flooring, we procure the tiles as per the client’s requirement and we fix it, by laying the foam sheets, under the tiles.
- For Tiles Flooring. ( Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, Granite Tiles & Marble Tiles), we apply cement based glue and grout or epoxy based glue for marbles underneath the tiles.
- For Vinyl Flooring, we fix it with solvent based adhesive and sealant such as Bison Kit or by a Fevicol.
Best Flooring company in Dubai, U.A.E
Meanwhile we have got some video for flooring installation of granite tiles in Jumeirah.